Video Editing has gone beyond cutting and joining footages. Let us take you by the hand and show you how to edit video, edit sounds, create basic motion graphics and color correct your videos using Adobe Premiere Pro.
If you have interest in content creation, YouTube and digital marketing, then this course is for you. This is for anyone who want to make money with content creation. It is also for entrepreneurs who want to enhance their video production skills for digital marketing.
What system configuration will I need?
Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Mac OS
32-bit/64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
2 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
16 GB of free disk space for installation
Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card
Will I get a certificate at the end of my training?
Students will qualify for a certificate of training only if the pass the assessment exam at the end of the training course. Final score is based on attendance (10%), tests (30%) and a final examination (60%) based on the standard grading system
Two Days in a Week (Mondays to Fridays) or Weekends (on request 10:00am-1:00pm)
• The process to complete a video editing project from start to finish
• Importing media & create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
• File organization & workflows for efficient & professional video editing
• Edit footage, images, music & audio together across multiple editing tracks
• The basics of color correction and color grading
• Create text titles, effects and lower third titles
• Various video editing frame rates, resolutions & aspect ratios
• How to work with slow motion footage & how to speed ramp
• Finalize & export media using custom presets
• Introduction To Storytelling and YouTube Monetization • Adding Music and Sound Effects
• Working with Chroma key and Greenscreen • Using Plugins and Addons